Including SPSP in your estate planning is an impactful way to make a lasting mark on the field of Personality and Social Psychology while allowing you to achieve your own philanthropic goals and solidifying your legacy.
By leaving us in your estate planning, you can:
- Support SPSP’s mission to promote the field of personality and social psychology;
- Choose the endowments that mean the most to you and provide the funding for those programs and initiatives;
- Support current awards and scholarships;
- Leave a lasting legacy in the field of personality of social psychology.
Bestow SPSP a gift through:
- Charitable bequests: Leave your legacy by making a bequest to SPSP. Insure responsible financial planning by allocating a certain portion of your estate to psychology.
- IRA: Donate a portion of your IRA to SPSP as a tax deductible and tax exempt gift.
- Life insurance: Allocate SPSP as the recipient of your life insurance policy. These gifts come without federal or estate taxes and maximizes your gift to the field of Personality and Social Psychology.
If you are interested in making your mark, you can view and download our suggested language to assist you and your attorney in preparing your bequest for SPSP.
The Society for Personality and Social Psychology is a non-for-profit 501(c)(3) organization and all donations are tax-deductible as by law.
Our tax identification number is 59-1667323.
Senior Manager, Governance and Recognition
The Society for Personality and Social Psychology
1120 Connecticut Ave NW, Suite 280
Washington, DC 20036